Please do not bring your bike to the workshop without a booking or calling ahead due to very limited space. Thank you for your understanding.
We think it's really important for cyclists to understand how to best take care of their bike, which is why we offer group maintenance classes. Our 2 hour sessions cover not only general care of your bike but also how to ensure it's safe to ride, as well as how to make minor adjustments so you are always getting the most out of your pride and joy.
Here's what we cover:
- How to make sure your bike is safe to ride with a short pre ride checklist.
- Proper cleaning technique to keep everything running as smoothly as possible.
- Basic adjustments to Brakes and Gears.
- Basic Fault Diagnosis.
- Basic bike fitment to ensure you are as comfortable as you can be.
- Puncture repair and inner tube replacement.
- Free tea, coffee, baked goods and beer!
PLUS any questions you may have about any other aspect of bike care.
The sessions are 2 hours long and cost £35 per person with groups of 4 - 6 people.
We advise bringing your own bike along so you can get familiar with it however it's not essential.
Ladies only and youth sessions available too!
New dates in 2023 to be confirmed soon. To register your interest for future maintenance classes, please complete the form below and we will be in touch.